UPDATE: Michigan man uses smoke bomb to kill wasps in garage, accidentally causes fire – WILX-TV

Tom MarkLast Update : Wednesday 5 July 2017 - 1:38 PM
UPDATE: Michigan man uses smoke bomb to kill wasps in garage, accidentally causes fire – WILX-TV

GRAND BLANC TWP, Mich. (WILX)- Authorities in Grand Blanc Township are now saying it was not fireworks that caused a fire at a man’s garage Monday but a smoke bomb.Officials say the garage caught fire when the homeowner used a smoke bomb to get rid of wasps.

A neighbor spotted the fire and called 9-1-1. When fire crews arrived, the garage was engulfed in flames, and smoke could be seen for miles. No one was hurt. Luckily, the man’s home sustained minor melting damage.

Source: world

Short Link
2017-07-05 2017-07-05
Leave a Reply
0 comments
*Name
*Email
Required fields*

Your email address will not be published.

Comments Rules :

عدم الإساءة للكاتب أو للأشخاص أو للمقدسات أو مهاجمة الأديان أو الذات الالهية. والابتعاد عن التحريض الطائفي والعنصري والشتائم.

Type a small note about the comments posted on your site (you can hide this note from comments settings)

Tom Mark