For a quick and easy meal try this Spanish-inspired baked fish served with fresh parsley and steamed potatoes.
Prep 0:10 | Cook 0:20 | Serves 4 | Difficulty Capable cooks
– 1 red onion, thinly sliced
– 2 small fennel bulbs, thinly sliced lengthways
– 400g cherry truss tomatoes
– 1/2 cup (75g) stuffed green olives
– 1 tablespoon baby capers
– 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
– 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
– 1/2 cup (125ml) dry white wine
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– Flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
– Lemon zest, to serve
– Steamed potatoes (optional), to serve
SEE ALSO: Our best-ever barramundi recipes
Preheat oven to 200C. Scatter the onion, fennel, tomatoes, olives and capers evenly between 2 roasting pans. Place the fish over the onion mixture. Sprinkle evenly with paprika and cumin seeds. Pour the wine around the fish. Drizzle the fish and vegetables with oil.
Bake for 20 mins or until the fish is just cooked and tomatoes are tender. Sprinkle with parsley and lemon zest. Serve with steamed potatoes, if desired.
This recipe is:
High protein | Low carb | Low kilojoule | Egg free | Gluten free | Lactose free | Milk free | Peanut free | Sesame free | Shellfish free | Soy free | Tree nut free | Wheat free
Originally published on taste.com.au
Liked this? Try these: