ABUJA (Reuters) – Nigeria will double down in its efforts to bring home the rest of the more than 200 girls kidnapped by Boko Haram in the northeastern town of Chibok in 2014, President Muhammadu Buhari said on Wednesday.
“We shall redouble our efforts to bring the rest back home,” Buhari said while meeting 21 Chibok girls which were released by Boko Haram last week after talks with the government brokered by Switzerland and the International Red Cross.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.
Source : All News